LC Interpreting Services is now SignNexus!
LC Interpreting Services is committed to facilitating high quality communication access for both deaf and hearing consumers. At LCIS, we understand how important it is that ASL interpreters be committed, personable, and truly present in the moment. This is why we are happy to offer ASL Interpreting Services in the five Boroughs of New York, Long Island, Westchester, and New Jersey areas 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
LCIS also offers Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) Services for clients all across the country! Our qualified interpreters are available to provide services for remote consultations, presentations, distance learning, and meetings of any kind.
LCIS aims to make the process of securing an interpreter as simple and seamless as possible.
- Send an Inquiry to LC Interpreting Services via email, phone (917) 210-5804, or online. For emergencies, please contact (347) 842-0188.
- Provide as many details about the job as possible, including the date, time, location, type of event, and the names of the deaf and hearing clients.
- LCIS will be in touch to collect your Customer Information and establish a Service Agreement.
- If you are a returning customer, you may simply visit the following page and complete the Request Form.
- Following the assignment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. We value client satisfaction, and want to ensure your experience with LC Interpreting Services is always a positive one.
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Spanish Sign Language (LSE)
- Greek Sign Language
- Russian Sign Language (RSL)
- British Sign Language (BSL)
- International Sign (IS)
- Signed English Translation (SEE)
- Pidgin Sign English (PSE)
- Tactile Interpreting for Deaf-Blind
- Oral Interpreting
Serving the needs of clients who are:
- Profoundly Deaf
- Hard of Hearing
- Deaf Close-Vision